Continous Staff Education and Training
The quality of service is inseparable from the quality of our professionals.The company is committed to hiring people with professional qualification and experience as well as to place a high priority on their professional development.
We recognise that effective professional development plays an important role in the continuing evolution of a customer service driven culture.Delivering quality client service and value added services are our main objectives in the continuos training and education provided to our staff.
The company clocks an average of 3000 hours of formal trainings per annum towards enhancement of the broking and professional skills of the employees.
The company had embarked on an Executive recruitment and Training Programme since 1995.The training programme is designed to equip the executives with all round technical, servicing and analytical skills towards providing value-added services to clients.
The programme has moulded several aspiring executives. Today several of them are at the forefront providing the technical service to our valued clients. Some of them are already in the management team of the company.
Staff are sent overseas for exposure and specialised trainings. We identify the training courses with priority for effective training in the practical aspects of administration of an insurance programme and technical skills. Once participants are back to the office, their experiences will be further developed to ensure maximum results.
We are one of the leading Insurance Broking firms in Malaysia with extensive business portfolios ranging from simple occupancy risks to large engineering construction and industrial risks with gross annual turnover of premium in excess of RM280 million.
With continued business growth and commitment to delivering service excellence to our clients, we require dynamic, suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
- Planning, executing and ultimately delivering the results of the marketing strategies.
- Monitor, analyse and review sales/marketing performance at regular intervals.
- New product development.
- Ensure prompt collection of outstanding balances.
- Continuously build Leads, Prospects and Ultimately secure the appointment
- Tertiary education and/or professional insurance qualification are desirable.
- Candidates with experience in insurance sales and/or servicing of corporate accounts will have an added advantage
- Minimum 7 years experience in the insurance industry (for Manager position).
- Must be result oriented, resourceful and aggressive with a desire to meet the set objectives.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess own transport and able to travel within Malaysia.
- Administration of insurance documentation and placement of risks.
- Service a portfolio of clients ensuring proper and adequate coverage at all times.
- Development and/or maturing of existing portfolio of clients.
- Negotiate with insurers/loss adjusters to ensure prompt and expeditious service including claims settlement.
- Ensure prompt collection of outstanding balances.
- Posses a recognised Degree in any field and/or professional insurance qualification.
- Strong sense of responsibility, meticulous and result oriented.
- Willing to learn and work in a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competent in MS Office suites such as MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Good command of the English Language.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for Management Trainee positions.
- Participate as part of the team in all phase of SDLC activities including business requirements gathering and analysis, system design, database design, system development and deployment, unit testing and technical / system documentation and maintenance of applications being develop.
- To provide support on application implementation and post-implementation.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- To support Network , PC and perform system/ troubleshooting
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Preferred skill(s): vb6, asp.net and ability to pick up other languages.
- Able to perform work under minimum supervision, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Interest applicants are invited to write in or e-mail with a detailed resume and a recent photograph (n.r) to :
The Operations Manager
BIB Insurance Brokers Sdn Bhd (30129-M)
19th Floor, Wisma MPL,
Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Bumiputra candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. More information available at our website, www.bib.com.my
Personal Data – The Company use personal data in accordance with the BIB Insurance Brokers Sdn Bhd Privacy Notice (New Applicants) which can be found HERE. By providing to us your personal data, you hereby consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the said Privacy Notice.